IABDM members are leaders in wellness, participating in the effort to reform the standards of care in dentistry and medicine.
As a member, you show solidarity with fellow practitioners, claiming the freedom to utilize techniques that best suit you and your patients while advancing the teachings and philosophy of the IABDM.
And you gain access to unique and superior continuing education opportunities and access to a respected accreditation credential:
Each October, our annual meeting features presentations on the latest science and research supporting biological approaches to oral and systemic health, delivered by leading clinicians and researchers from around the US and the globe. Learn more
These small, member-only meetings provide a personalized, hands-on learning experience at a variety of locations across the US. Recent topics include trigger point therapy, heavy metals in dentistry, laser usage, the tooth-body connection, detoxification, homotoxicology, homeopathy, the craniomandibular relationship, thermography and oral acupuncture. Learn more
Our certification program recognizes the differences in training and expertise of our member doctors and insures that members are recognized at a level commensurate with their training and expertise. This credentialing speaks volumes as we take the lead in the field of biological dentistry and medicine. Learn more
- Members-only access to IABDM Regional Meetings
- Preferred pricing at IABDM Annual Meetings
- Potential new patients through your listing in our respected & popular online directory
- Virtual learning & continuing education opportunities
- Practice-enhancing info in our members-only newsletter
- Participation in a network of progressive providers
- Mentoring, camaraderie & encouragement from your colleagues
Two Ways to Join: