When the IABDM was founded – as the American Academy of Biological Dentistry – one aim was to bring researchers to the US to teach dentists the findings of German Biological Medicine and their dental applications. Another was to secure English translations of some of the most important German research in the field.
Below is a sample from these early presentations and translations - some of the foundational research in biological dental medicine, elsewhere unavailable in English.
Much more of this research is available exclusively to our members. Not yet a member? Become one now!
By Dr. med. dent. Fritz Kramer
By Dr. med. Jochen M. Gleditsch
By Dr. Franz Hopfer
- Dentology & General Practice
- Odonotogenic Sequel Diseases
- The Disturbance Field Mouth-Jaw Area
- Phenomena in the Neural Therapy
- Basic Endorsement of Neural Therapy as an Efficient & Low-Risk Process
- Asthma Bronchiale & Neural Therapy
- Neural Therapy & Allergy