These member-only meetings are small in size and provide a personalized, hands on learning experience.
Most of these meetings offer CEUs in courses with high interest around the latest biological treatments and research. See individual course details for CE availability.
CPR Training (and Card) & Office Emergencies
July 12, 2019
8 hours of CE available to IABDM members
This CPR class with card also covers handling office emergencies, including homeopathy for dental offices.
Huggins-Grube Protocol Training
July 19 - 21, 2019
22 hours of CE available to IABDM members
This course prepares the dentist to perform the “Complete Dental Revision” following the philosophy and techniques developed by Dr Hal Huggins and embellished by Dr Blanche Grube. Consideration is given to first and foremost to “Do No Harm;” therefore, the immune system of the patient and how it responds dictates how the treatment is performed and which materials are utilized.
Topics to be covered include:
- Mercury 101: How to protect the patient, your staff and yourself.
- Toxicity of root canals: How to surgically extract teeth and save the patient’s life without killing yourself in the process.
- Science and toxicity of cavitations: Why treatment is not complete unless you have addressed cavitations.
- Consistent and simple surgery for all cavitations.
- Why metal crowns affect everything.
- Biocompatibility: How to decide which materials to use.
- Science of intravenous vitamin C & how to prepare and insert IV C (some states are prohibitive).
- The patient's health history: What to listen for and what changes the treatment plan.
- How to spot the important clues given in a blood chemistry and hair analysis.
- What nutrition should be given prior to and after the dental revision.
- The 7-day immune cycle: What is it and how to work within it.
- The most efficient and effective way to schedule treatment.
- How to educate the patient so that they are begging you for a treatment appointment.
- How to manage post-operative pain with homeopathy.
- How to deal with Insurance companies: Just say NO! (That’s a joke. Really!)
Friday and Saturday sessions will run from 9am to 5pm, with lunch from 12:30 - 1:30pm. Sunday's session will run from 8am to 4pm, with lunch from 12:30 - 1:30pm, and may include a live cavitation demonstration.
Additionally, there will be a Friday evening party at Dr. Dawn's house, with entertainment provided by loud and sometimes boisterous birds.
Cost: $1,900 per doctor and $500 per assistant (limit 2 assistants per doctor). Class size is limited. First come first served!
- If traveling by air, fly into George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).
- Nearby lodging is available at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Houston/Cypress Station.