These member-only meetings are small in size and provide a personalized, hands on learning experience.
Most of these meetings offer CEUs in courses with high interest around the latest biological treatments and research. See individual course details for CE availability.
Biological Dentistry, Level 1
January 24 - 25, 2020
Instructors: Drs. Eric Zaremski, Dawn Ewing, Teresa Scott, & Katie To
Many have asked these questions:
- Where do I learn about biological dentistry?
- What is safe Mercury removal? SMART? PROTECT Protocol?
- How can I start to implement these in my office?
- Where do I get the equipment?
- How do I set up and train my team?
- How much do I charge?
- How do I talk to patients about this?
You will find ALL the answers and MORE at our biological dentistry class on safe mercury removal and dental ozone therapy!
Bring your team members (hygienists, assistants and front office) to implement effectively.
12 CEUs available