Dr. Arbi Aboolian is a highly skilled general dentist with additional training in all aspects of dental laboratory technology. He is certified in IV sedation, and along with Dr. Henriod is among a small number of dentists who routinely employ moderate IV sedation as a treatment option for surgical cases and for anxious patients who generally ignore dentistry. Having two degrees in both dental laboratory technology and dentistry, Dr. Aboolian is among a small number of dentists who are both dental technician and dentist at the same time. He coordinates between the dental office and the dental lab and specializes in lab-related procedures.
Dr. Aboolian has been within the field of dentistry since 1998, when he started his dental laboratory technology training. He graduated from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services in 2000 as a certified dental tehcnician and worked in two high-quality crown and bridge dental laboratories focused on implant and fixed prosthesis for 11 years.
Dr. Aboolian completed his undergraduate education at California State University, Northridge and received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree(DMD) from Western University of Health Sciences. While attending dental school, Dr. Aboolian was awarded for “HANAU Best of the Best and Excellence in Prosthodontics Award.” In addition, Dr. Aboolian is trained and certified with the latest technology in Invisalign – the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces.
Dr. Aboolian is very passionate about prosthodontics, Implant and cosmetic dentistry. He truly enjoys his job and spending time with his patients.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Associate degree in dental laboratory technology from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology from California State University, Northridge
- Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Western University of Health Sciences
Awards & Recognitions
- Excellence in Prosthodontics – HANAU Best of the Best Award
Outside the Office
Dr. Aboolian enjoys hiking, exercising, traveling and playing basketball.