Dr. Alexander Lezhansky DDS FICOI has been exposed to dentistry from a very young age. His father Dr Valentin Lezhansky has been practicing dentistry for over 40 years so naturally it became a part of Alexander’s daily life from an early age. During his teenage years Dr Alexander Lezhansky would often spend time in his father’s dental office observing and helping out around the office. He soon became intrigued by the field of dentistry and the dream of becoming a dentist like his father began to germinate. It can be said that dentistry is in Dr Alexander Lezhansky’s blood and it shows in his constant commitment to deliver the best dental care possible to his patients.
Education, Dental Association And Awards
- Stony Brook University 2001- BA
- NYU College Of Dentistry 2005 – DDS
- Montefiore Medical Center 2006 – General Practice Residency Program
- Invisalign Preferred Provider 2018
- NYU Dental Implant 2 Year Program.
- America’s Top Dentist 2018
- AAID – American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- LANAP Dentist
- ICOI Fellow- International Congress of Oral Implantologists