Holistic & Biological Dentistry
Dr. Sharon Dickerson, a Michigan native, graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1988. In partnership with her father, she practiced general dentistry in her hometown of Battle Creek for many years. Following her father’s retirement in 2005, Dr. Dickerson assumed sole ownership of the practice for an additional decade. In 2015, Dr. Dickerson relocated to Colorado, nurturing her love of the Rocky Mountains and allowing her to more fully integrate her values of Biological Dentistry. Since living in Denver, she associated in two separate biological dental practices and ultimately decided to cultivate her own private practice.
Dr. Dickerson has an extensive background in occlusal restorative dentistry, including Pankey, Dawson, and Orthognathic Bioesthetics (OBI). She remains active in OBI, currently serving on the Board of Directors for the organization. She has been a member of the IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) since 2003 and is committed to mercury-safe practices. She also implements her training in the use of oxygen/ozone treatments as it pertains to optimum dental procedure outcomes.
Dr. Dickerson’s background incorporates over 25 years of owning and managing a private dental practice. She understands the intrinsic importance of delivering optimal care throughout each phase of the patient experience. Dr. Dickerson believes in the high value of thorough and holistic patient consultations in order to deliver superlative treatment options. As a result, she consciously dedicates considerable time to each new patient consultation.
It is Dr. Dickerson’s passion to offer patients the highest level of biological care, within an environment that fosters comfort, vitality, and true connection.
– University of Michigan School of Dentistry
– LD Pankey Institute, Complete Continuum
– Peter Dawson’s Center for Advanced Clinical Study, Complete Continuum
– Orthognathic Bioesthetics continuum, Level 4 graduate
– Schuster Center for Professional Development Management Training and subsequent service as a mentor in the Performance Coach program
– IAOMT mercury safe training
– American College for Integrative Medicine and Dentistry Ozone training and certification
– Bioclear – Full certification