IABDM Event Biological Oral Surgery
February 3, 2023 – February 4, 2023
THIS COURSE IS A LIMITED COURSE (Limited to 50 attendees) First come first served. Open to all.
$600.00 – $1,000.00
Come Learn the newest in Biologics. We have coordinated an event that allows for free time in a non-smoking environment. Bring your spouse, they can enjoy daytime Vegas while you learn what is new. Then, see a show!!!! There are so many cool shows. We break at 3:30. Heck you can see an early show and a late show if you like. The IABDM believes family is important and we are trying to find places to go and create family time so you can enjoy learning and not have family feel abandoned.
Book your room Ahern hotel Feb 2,3,4 2023 Rooms are $99 a night if you state that you are with THE IABDM. This hotel is a non-smoking, non-casino hotel just off the strip. Ahern Hotel: 725-214-4800
Approx 14 min from airport.
Grab a cup of coffee or tea upstairs in the attached convention area. We will start the program promptly at 8:00 am with prominent Past Presidents and board members of The International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine addressing how they use protocols adopted by the academy to extract and clean out the biological way. You will hear how to address cavitations. Proper documentation from the start to the biopsy.
Objectives of these three speakers on Friday
- Learn how they determine which areas are worthy of surgery (extractions of infected teeth or areas of jaw necrosis)
- Learn similar yet different approaches to surgical procedures.
- How they use the latest technology (Ozone, PRF, Laser, Compatibility, etc)
- Learn pearls of wisdom from them for conservative extractions
- Learn what is involved with good documentation for these procedures
- Learn labs for improved confirmation before or after surgery
Dr. Blanche Grube DMD
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Dr. Blanche Grube DMD is not only a biological dentist, she holds a second doctorate in Integrative Medicine, from Capital University. She is past President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine (IABDM). Dr. Blanche holds licenses to practice general dentistry in Pennsylvania, California, Colorado, New York, South Carolina, and Georgia (Inactive in Virginia). Prior to his death, Dr. Hal Huggins passed his torch to Dr. Blanche where she continues to add to his legacy.
10-11 Brunch Enjoy a healthy gluten free lunch prepared by the Chef at Ahern.
Dr. Jim Wright DDS
11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Dr. Jim Wright DDS was proud to be Dr. Hal Huggins personal dentist til his passing in 2014. Committed to honoring Dr. Huggin’s legacy and the amazing training he received from him, by providing exceptional quality, holistic, biological dentistry and fully informed patient care. He follows the protocols for safe removal of mercury and has been accredited in by two International academies, IAOMT and IABDM, as well as the additional protocols which Dr. Hal Huggins created.
Dr. Michael Margolis DDS
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Dr. Michael Margolis DDS also holds a second doctorate in Integrative Medicine, from Capital University. A Past President of the IABDM Treating complex cases with surgical procedures. He uses biocompatibility, trigger point injections to assist in his diagnosis. Dr Margolis has faced a very traditional board in his state and is proof that good documentation is your best friend.
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Stem Cells, Exosomes and Biologics, OH MY!
Xerxez Calilung DDS
Dr. Xerxez Calilung has been using stem cells and exosomes clinically in his dental practice treating nearly 1000 patients since 2017. He performs stem cell research, teaches other dentists, and provides support to patients with health problems refractory to traditional treatment. In dentistry, he is a recognized leader in this medical discipline.
Description: Stem cells and their signalers, exosomes, have become a part of dental practice. They are in a similar realm to PRP and PRF but on a more profound scale. Stem cells are unique because they can become any type of cell, acting as both building blocks and repair mechanisms in the body. Exosomes may be purchased by an FDA “regulated” lab to treat dental patients for appropriate indications.
Saturday class will cover:
– The development of stem cells and exosomes to treat medical and dental health conditions.
– How dentists, including general dentists, can become competent to administer stem cell products to their patients.
– The oral and maxillofacial situations for which they are currently being used, such as trigeminal neuralgia, TMD pain, Bells palsy, dry mouth, faster ortho treatment, faster and more complete healing with difficult surgical procedures, more dense bone, and faster integration with dental implants, facial rejuvenation (topically), and others.
– How they work in concert with the body’s immune system to mitigate pain and enhance the healing response.
– The ethical implications of dentists using stem cells to treat the oral manifestations of systemic diseases.
– Understand more about how stem cells and associated products are derived for patient use.
– Realize their potential to accelerate healing processes in the body, including the oral and maxillofacial region.
– Learn from research data and case reports how dental patients are benefitting from this therapy.
10-11 Brunch Another incredible meal by our Chef at the Ahern.
11-3:30 Course Completion We would like thank Jeff at Medco for providing products for use at this course.
Members – $600
Non-Members – $1,000
All Spouses/Staff – $600
Any cancellation received before Jan 3, 2023 will receive full refund, after Jan 3, 2023 you will not be refunded.
Speakers/Events and times are subject to change.
Full tuition is payable by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX through our website or by completing this form and return
Any checks should be payable to IABDM, and must be sent to:
19122 Camellia Bend Circle, Spring, Tx. 77379
OR Fax: 281-651-1745
Upcoming Non-IABDM Events
Over 90 years of combined clinical experience. Two days of clinical pearls.
ICIM Members Retreat
Inflam-Aging www.ICIMed.com www.IntegrativeMedicineConference.com www.chelation.me 4193039769 (text)