We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
The International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM) is dedicated to advancing excellence in the art and science of biological dentistry and encouraging the highest standards of ethical conduct and responsible patient care.
The IABDM recognizes the crucial link between like-minded practitioners by supporting a team approach to healing through:
- Mercury-safe dentistry.
- Individualized testing for biocompatibility of dental materials.
- Cranio-sacral, osteopathic & other body work for effective treatment of TMD and malocclusion.
- Cavitation surgery of dental focal infections.
- Diagnosis & treatment of dental & intra-oral conditions & associated structures based on scientific knowledge of energy, muscle testing, electromagnetics, sound, light, acupuncture, homeopathy and nutrition.
- Chelation & other detoxifying modalities as appropriate for the removal of toxic heavy metals.
- An integrated approach to body, mind & spirit with treatment of the whole person in the context of family & other care-givers.
- Respect for the dignity & individuality of our patients & the right to informed consent.