Education is central to the IABDM’s mission – practitioners and consumers alike. This area is dedicated to helping the public become more informed about biological dentistry and medicine, its practice and concerns, including mercury amalgam “silver” fillings, root canal teeth, jawbone osteonecrosis (cavitations), and more.
This area is a work-in-progress. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Selected Research from the Original IABDM Lecture Series & Translations
- IABDM Standards of Practice
- The PROTECT Protocol: Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal
- Biological Dentistry Journal
- BUY-ological Dentistry: Classifieds
- Choosing a Biological Dentist - Frequently Asked Questions
- Mercury Amalgam “Silver” Fillings Essentials
- Fluoride Essentials (Coming soon!)
- Root Canal Essentials (Coming soon!)
- Jawbone Osteonecrosis (Cavitation) Essentials (Coming soon!)