Resources for Consumers
From clinical awareness backed by scientific study, IABDM practitioners know that what happens in the mouth is reflected in the body, and what happens in the body is reflected in the mouth. We are committed to integrating body, mind, spirit and mouth in caring for the whole person.
In this section, you can learn more about some of the most common dental situations that biological dentists and allied practitioners deal with – situations that affect not just your oral health but your overall health and well-being.
- Choosing a Biological Dentist – Frequently Asked Questions
- Mercury Amalgam “Silver” Fillings Essentials
- Fluoride Essentials (Coming soon!)
- Root Canal Essentials (Coming soon!)
- Jawbone Osteonecrosis (Cavitation) Essentials (Coming soon!)