Resources for Practitioners
- Biological Dental Hygiene Course Excerpts
- Selected Research from the Original IABDM Lecture Series & Translations
- IABDM Standards of Practice
- The PROTECT Protocol: Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal
- Biological Dentistry Journal
- BUY-ological Dentistry: Classifieds
Become a Member Today!
IABDM members are leaders in wellness, participating in the effort to reform the standards of care in dentistry and medicine.
As a member, you show solidarity with fellow practitioners, claiming the freedom to utilize techniques that best suit you and your patients while advancing the teachings and philosophy of the IABDM.
And you gain access to unique and superior continuing education opportunities and access to a respected accreditation credential.