This May, the Eco-Dentistry Association will be holding its inaugural conference at the Robert Redford Conference Center in Sundance, Utah - a first of its kind gathering, focused on the opportunities presented by a greener dental industry.
Says conference coordinator Olga Slobodyanyuk, "We’ve got really wonderful and engaging speakers signed up and will be offering a unique program for attendees."
Scheduled speakers include Dentaltown founder Howard Farran, dental tech coach Marty Jablow, sustainable dental office designer James Kuester, and green business coach Bill Roth. Some of the topics to be covered:
- Why a Green Dental Industry?
- Latest Developments in CAD-CAM Technology
- Creating a Thriving Green Hygiene Program
- Building, Remodeling & Financing the Green Dental Practice
- Social Media and Marketing the Successful Green Dental Practice
- The Art and Science of Meditation for Dental Practitioners
CE credit will be available for all presentations.
And the special offer?
Registration not only gets you into the conference - it gets you a full year's membership in the the Eco-Dentistry Association (a $468 value), as well! (Already a member? Remember to login before you register to get your registration discount.)
The conference will be held May 3-4. To learn more about the event or the Eco-Dentistry association, visit www.ecodentistry.org/conference.