Seeking Passionate Hygienist
We are a growing, fun and professional yet casual Dental Office with an immediate opening for a full time or part time dental hygienist. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, achievable bonuses and competitive pay and benefits. Experience providing outstanding patient care and reliable work ethic as well as passion for excellent care are desired.
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image
- Self starter– you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills: Must be articulate and service-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and must have excellent time management skills
- Reliable and prompt
- Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of others
- Degree from ADA accredited dental hygienist school; Current State Licensure; CPR Certification
- Certified in anesthesia
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Ample time off.
- Being part of an amazing, close-knit team, who works together like a family.
- Joining a practice that does life-changing treatment, that improves our patient’s quality of life.
- Paid continuing education and self-improvement opportunities.
- Dental benefits for yourself and immediate family members.
To apply, you need to respond to this ad with the following two items:
- Your CV/resume with contact information and references
- Your written answers to a couple of the following questions:
- Tell us a little about yourself
- What are you most passionate about in dentistry?
- What is your strongest attribute?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about this position in our office is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?