We are looking for a full-time Biological Dentist in our busy and energetic practice in Scranton, PA. We need someone with exceptional bedside manner, communication skills, and clinical abilities. We would like to pass the practice on to someone who is interested in maintaining a biological practice.
We have an experienced doctor available for mentoring.
Please submit your CV through Indeed if we sound like the right fit for you.
Biological dentists are focused on whole-body health. They care about how your oral health affects the whole person, as well as how your whole-body health affects your oral health.
- Examining patients and developing treatment plan.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including but not limited to routine cleanings, restorations, crown, and bridge work, veneers, dentures, extractions.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing supplements and pain medications to patients as required. You will be mentored with regards to supplements.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
- PA State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to work in a team.
From $75.00 Per Hour
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- 8–10-Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- No Nights
- No Weekends
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Commission Pay
- Ability To Commute/Relocate
Scranton, PA 18509:
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In Person