Edith Pena, DDS
Dr. Pena graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, one of the best dental schools in the country, in 2008. Before moving to San Antonio so that she could attend school here, she lived in McAllen, Texas, where she was born.
“I really enjoy dentistry. I like getting to know our patients, and I like the clinical aspect of it. I also like that it is very versatile. One hour I can be heard singing to an anxious child while I do their fillings, and the next, I can be doing cosmetic work on someone’s front teeth. When I am not in the office, I am usually at home cooking for my family, or at the SA Zoo, or DoSeum with my kids.”
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology)
- Extensive training in removing amalgam restorations safely
- Certified ozone therapist
- Minimally invasive dentistry