Biological dentists understand well how diet influences orofacial development and, in turn, systemic health.
The Dental Data Bank (DDB) is a new, central, digital library of orofacial data on children aged 7, 12 and 17, to be used for longitudinal studies. The first will compare the oral-systemic health of children growing up on the Standard American Diet with those on the Nourishing Traditions Diet advocated by the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF).
IABDM members are invited to become Certified Dentists to provide standardized data for the DDB. (Non-members are not eligible at this time. Learn more about joining the IABDM.) Benefits from contributing to this important resource include
- Better educated patients, including WAPF members – often, the ideal patients.
- New skills and knowledge for optimal orofacial development.
- Growing a new practice and income stream for your office.
- More referrals and an enhanced reputation within your community.
- Greater professional and personal satisfaction as a dental physician.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity at Dr. Felix Liao’s upcoming webinar, “Introduction to Dental Data Bank.” The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 14 at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific). To participate,
- Register by emailing Dr. Liao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the scheduled time, join the meeting at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/875930312. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended. The audio PIN will be shown after you join the meeting.
- To participate by phone, dial +1 (404) 891-0552 and enter the access code when prompted: 875-930-312.
- Not at your computer? Use the GoToMeeting app on your iPhone, iPad or Android device to access the meeting at the link above.
Questions? Email Dr. Liao at email@example.com.