Vitamin C by Lior Sher
What is Vitamin C? Is it a Vitamin, Essential Nutrient, or a Stress Hormone?
- Why do we need it?
- What is Vitamin C capable of doing on pharmacological level?
- How much and how often Vitamin C should one take?
- How can Vitamin C help with daily oral hygiene to resolve oral pathogens?
- How can Vitamin C improve surgical outcome?
- What form of Vitamin C is optimal?
- What are the best routes of administration?
Participants will learn:
- What is Vitamin C and its functions and roles in oral and system health.
- Contributing factors to adsorbate depletion and optimal dosing and frequency of administration.
- Various routes of administration to improve oral and systemic health and clinical outcome.