This is a 25-hour course. The CE is NOT dividable as it is a course. You MUST pass EVERY section of the 17 modules with higher than 80% to get ANY CE at all.
DO NOT SUBMIT Answers until you are sure. You may go back and watch the video from any section BEFORE you submit your FINAL answers.
PACE CE is given to those that complete the entire course. No exceptions are given to those that do not complete the course or those that fail. The Logo is a Trademarked logo. We issue a plaque upon completion of Certification and we have patches and lapel pins available for purchase.
Directions: Watch the videos and presentations and take the exam associated with those educational links. YOU MUST PASS WITH AN 80% ON EACH Unit! If you watch the videos this will be easy.
Topics Included in this 25-hour course are listed below in order:
- What makes a Biological Office?
- The History of Amalgam Wars
- Biological Dental Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Tooth Body Connection
- Compatibility testing of dental materials
- How Health and Dental affect each other
- Why we refer to an MD/DO/DC
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Mercury Separators
- Vit C IV in Dentistry
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR CERTIFICATION:
Once coursework is completed, Dentists must create a case presentations for safe mercury removal. This is explained further once you pass all the exams.
Dental staff will be assigned a project of their choice below for completion that is worthy of publishing on the IABDM website.
- Article with references
- A presentation with voice over
- A video
Dentist MUST show proof of having taken an ozone course AND HAVE INVESTED IN APPROPRIATE MEDICAL GRADE OZONE GENERATOR EQUIPMENT (THEY CAN RUN FROM RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE AT ABOUT $700 TO THE FLAGSHIP MODELS AT ABOUT $7000) . The following courses are accepted.
- Phil Mollica comes to you or you can come to his office.
- KT seminars – $997 with 5 hours of CE
- Dr’s Robert Harris and Griffin Cole can come to your practice.
- Holistic Dental Education Series (includes Ozone) with Dr. Judson Wall.
- Visit: Holistic Dental Education
*Please note that you must be an IABDM member in good standing in order to become a certified biological dentist
Upcoming Non-IABDM Events
Inflam-Aging www.ICIMed.com www.IntegrativeMedicineConference.com www.chelation.me 4193039769 (text)