The Fordham Page Nutrition Study Club 107 West 4th Street Front Royal, VA 22630 THE FORDHAM PAGE NUTRITION STUDY CLUB • Nasal Breathing • Sleep Apnea • TMJ/Orthodontics • Vitamin […]
Stem Cells, Exosomes, and Biologics: Dr. Xerxez Calilung
4.5 CE Credits
Dr. Xerxez Calilung has been using stem cells and exosomes clinically in his dental practice treating nearly 1000 patients since 2017. He performs stem cell research, teaches other dentists, and provides support to patients with health problems refractory to traditional treatment. In dentistry, he is a recognized leader in this medical discipline.
Description: Stem cells and their signalers, exosomes, have become a part of dental practice. They are in a similar realm to PRP and PRF but on a more profound scale. Stem cells are unique because they can become any type of cell, acting as both building blocks and repair mechanisms in the body. Exosomes may be purchased by an FDA “regulated” lab to treat dental patients for appropriate indications.
The class will cover:
– The development of stem cells and exosomes to treat medical and dental health conditions.
– How dentists, including general dentists, can become competent to administer stem cell products to their patients.
– The oral and maxillofacial situations for which they are currently being used, such as trigeminal neuralgia, TMD pain, Bells palsy, dry mouth, faster ortho treatment, faster and more complete healing with difficult surgical procedures, more dense bone, and faster integration with dental implants, facial rejuvenation (topically), and others.
– How they work in concert with the body’s immune system to mitigate pain and enhance the healing response.
– The ethical implications of dentists using stem cells to treat the oral manifestations of systemic diseases.
– Understand more about how stem cells and associated products are derived for patient use.
– Realize their potential to accelerate healing processes in the body, including the oral and maxillofacial region.
– Learn from research data and case reports how dental patients are benefiting from this therapy.
Upcoming Non-IABDM Events
2024 Spring Conference Caesars Palace Las Vegas 3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, NV 89109 The room block at Ceasars Palace is now full. Click here to view nearby hotels. […]
The 47th Annual Symposium Holistic Dental Association April 11-13, 2024 Thursday – Saturday Meeting Hours: from 8AM to 5PM Meeting Registration: Hotel Reservations: Westin Washington Dulles Airport 2520 Wasser Terrace, Herndon, […]
What is Biological Dentistry?
Biological Dentistry is concerned with the whole body effects of all dental materials, techniques and procedures. It unites the best clinical practices and technologies of Western dental medicine with a wide array of practices beyond its horizon. It is fluoride-free, mercury-free and mercury-safe.
IABDM: Connecting Biological Practitioners
The IABDM is a network of dentists, physicians and allied health professionals committed to caring for the whole person – body, mind, spirit and mouth. We are dedicated to advancing excellence in the art and science of biological dentistry.